Healing Touch Classes
- Healing Touch Level 3 with Lynn Placek November 2017!
- Dr. William Bengston is coming to Cincinnati to share his cancer/disease cures! March 2018
Check out Peg Conway's recent Healing Touch article in Energy Magazine by clicking here
VITALITY Cincinnati offers Healing Touch classes through Healing Touch Program. While the standard price of a Healing Touch class is $365, we work hard to offer scholarships for our students. Students receive scholarships in exchange for their time -- they offer Healing Touch sessions at our weekly events. This gives students a chance to practice their skills very soon after their class and ask questions of the Healing Touch Certified Practitioner working with them . . . AND people from all over Greater Cincinnati get to receive their practice!
Level 1 class with Mary Duennes -- Saturdays, June 17 & 24, 2017
Level 2 class with Mary Duennes -- August 12 & 18 & 19, 2017 (see link above)
Level 3 class with Lynn Placek -- Saturday-Sunday, Nov 4-5, 2017
$365 per weekend/level class or $340 early bird rate, very limited partial scholarships could be available with early registrations
$100 non-refundable deposit reserves your spot!
Level 1 begins with 16 clock hours of instruction that allows persons with varying background to enter, acknowledge their previous learnings, and further develop concepts and skills in energy based therapy. A strong commitment to personal growth and knowledge of holistic health principles are required.
Taking a Healing Touch Level 1 class is a personal adventure into your heart and soul! It invites you to explore who you are, what you believe, and what you can actually do with your hands to facilitate a healing response in others.
A Healing Touch Level 1 class is for the person who wants to enhance wellness in themselves and the lives of people they care about by using the gift of energetic touch. Learning Healing Touch will enable you to offer comfort and relief when nothing else seems to help. You will possess a life-changing gift that you can give over and over again, once you have mastered simple, easy-to-learn steps and techniques that support health and facilitate the healing process.
You will learn:
- Twelve techniques that you can use immediately
- How to use your hands and heart to foster healing in others and in yourself
- How to open your heart and spirit to everyone you know in a healing way
- What your energy anatomy looks like
- How your energy anatomy is connected with your mind, body and spirit
- What other people's energy feels like
- How to relieve pain and calm emotions in yourself and others
- How to clear up energetic blockages that affect us negatively
- How to maintain balance in your own energy system so that you can thrive instead of just survive
- Personal development skills that will foster your personal and professional growth How to share this exciting work in your community
- How to tap into resources that you can share with friends and colleagues that demonstrate the scientific validity of Healing Touch
- The Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics that make the Healing Touch Program a professional, certified program
Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA. The Level 1 Notebook is the required curriculum and it is included in the class tuition.